Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My New Blog

I am SO excited that I have FINALLY gotten the time to post on my new blog!!!  This is my fifth year of teaching and I am going to try something new this year.  After teaching four years of kindergarten I am going to move up to second grade this year!  I am looking forward to having some of my former kiddos in my classroom.  Hollywood is almost ready for it's new superstars!!!  I will post some pictures of my new room very soon!

I have to say a very special thank you to Tina Dunn at Flamingos and Butterflies for helping me figure out my blog!  :)  Please check out her blog at .  She is AWESOME!!!

I also want to say a special thank you to Caitlin Clabby at Kindergarten Smiles for all of her help in getting my blog set up!  Please check out her blog at .  She is WONDERFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment