Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day in Second Grade

Today was our first day of school and my first day of second grade!  I have to admit I was shocked as to how much more they can do at the beginning of the year than kindergartners.

We read one of my favorite books, First Day Jitters, and drank jitter juice to get rid of the jitters. We created our class rules together and we also took care of some procedures today!

I am so excited to have some of my former kindergarten students in our class this year!  It is wonderful to see how much they have grown!  I am extremely excited to have some new students to our school as well!  Our Southside students stepped right in and helped our new students with questions they had about our school!

I am ready for day two tomorrow!!!

Educationally yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment